Sarah pushes herself and others to approach difficult situations from new and creative perspectives. This skill results in effective problem-solving and fresh ideas for our clients. One of Sarah’s favorite aspects of her role is witnessing and being a part of the transformational impact Dini Spheris is able to have on organizations that are connecting on a new level with their donors. Sarah has a true passion for her work and enjoys working with organizations to develop, grow and, if need be, establish a culture of philanthropy.
Sarah graduated with a Bachelor’s of Business Administration degree from Baylor University and remains involved with the school and its local activities today. When she’s not training for marathons, Sarah shares her talents and free time serving on alumni boards and as a member of the Junior League of Houston.
Representative Clients Served
- Boy Scouts of America, Sam Houston Area Council
- Houston Police Foundation
- Methodist Children's Home
- United Way of Greater Houston
- YMCA of Greater Houston
- Angela Hodson Principal
- Nicole S. McWhorter, CFRE Senior Consultant
- Kirsten C. Schachter Senior Consultant
- Nevena Demirovic Consultant
- Friederike (Rike) Bostick Consulting Projects Manager
- Luisa Banos Consulting Projects Manager