Nicole S. McWhorter, CFRE
Senior Consultant, Houston
Nicole has a deep commitment to her clients and works tirelessly alongside them to accomplish their goals and objectives. With a collaborative and hands-on approach, Nicole is always ready to dig in and tackle the toughest challenges. Nicole possesses an uncanny ability to analyze vast amounts of data and, from that data, put in place an actionable and strategic plan to move people, processes and goals forward.
From counseling an institution about to embark on its first capital campaign to an organization laying the foundation for a $1 billion campaign, Nicole has guided clients of all sizes through their varying philanthropic and fundraising goals. Working through development assessments, strategic planning, campaign messaging and fundraising with clients – Nicole truly enjoys the creative and technical solutions these services produce.
With a double major in Advertising and Public Relations and double minor in Marketing and Communication Studies from Texas Tech University and creative agency experience, Nicole uses her background to package institutional visions into compelling messages for her clients. An active member of Houston Junior League and instructor at the University of Houston Nonprofit Leadership Alliance and Rice University Glasscock School of Continuing Studies, Nicole is nothing if not motivated and driven for her client’s success.
Representative Clients Served
- Agape Development
- Boy Scouts of America, Sam Houston Area Council
- Girl Scouts of Southwest Texas
- Girl Scouts of the USA
- Greater Houston Partnership
View Impact Story
- Harris County Healthcare Alliance
- Houston Police Foundation
- Methodist Children's Home
- St. Mark's Episcopal School
- YMCA of Greater Houston
- YMCA of Greater Houston, Langham Creek Branch
Reports & Insights
- Angela Hodson Principal
- Kirsten C. Schachter Senior Consultant
- Nevena Demirovic Consultant
- Friederike (Rike) Bostick Consulting Projects Manager
- Luisa Banos Consulting Projects Manager