Ashley’s first encounter with philanthropy was on a college mission trip to Reynosa, Mexico. Challenged by trip leaders to get involved closer to home, Ashley founded a Habitat for Humanity chapter at her university, Rhodes College. Her early exposure to people living in poverty convinced her that nonprofits are crucial to improving the lives of everyone in our communities.
Today Ashley is still taking action, working with her clients to help them achieve their missions and campaign objectives. She has led multi-million dollar annual fund campaigns as a development officer for two of Dallas’ premier human services agencies, Dallas Area Habitat for Humanity and The Bridge. Her development and consulting experience with a wide variety of nonprofit organizations, including independent schools, children’s hospitals and faith-based agencies, provides qualified insight into today’s fundraising environment.
Ashley has worked extensively with volunteer and executive leadership to plan and manage successful capital campaigns from $5 million to $90 million. With an easy to meet you kind of personality, a roll up her sleeves approach to work and strategic approach to consulting, Ashley excels at moving nonprofits to financial and institutional success.
Representative Clients Served
- American Cancer Society - High Plains Division
- Bexar County Performing Arts Center Foundation
View Impact Story
- Boulder Country Day School
- Boy Scouts of America, Circle Ten Council
- Children's Hospital of San Antonio Foundation/CHRISTUS
- Dallas Area Habitat for Humanity
- Denver Jewish Day School
- Medical City Healthcare Foundation
- Notre Dame School
- Resource Center Dallas
- Sheridan Joslin Principal
- Tami Vinson, CFRE Consultant
- Maria Strong Consulting Projects Manager
- Leila Bergquist Consulting Projects Manager
- Natalie Crane Voigts Consulting Projects Manager